Friday, 4 May 2012

The real Sherlock Holmes - A study in scarlet

Let's start with a brand new series I called The real Sherlock Holmes. The origin is this: I was randomly sketching Holmes and Watson, then I decided to do some comics about it, with the idea to re-interpret some of their most popular adventures basing on their titles and doing them in a more "everyday life" style.
I'm not sure about what could be the exact number of adventures at the end, but I have a couple more on their way... In the meantime, here we are with the first one.



As anticipated, there is also the Italian version (actually I did the Italian version first and then I translated the dialogues in English... that's way in the previous table you find written "Fine" instead of "The End", cause I forgot to change it (and then I was too lazy to change it when I discovered the error) XD

5 comments:

  1. Molto carino, Brunez. Complimenti ! ;-)
    Hai provato per caso anche a colorarli ? O preferisci mantenere il b/w più tipico delle strisce ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah ah, bravo Brunez! :D

    Mi piacciono molto i disegni e anche la storia è carina! Volevo chiederti la stessa cosa di Spiderci: hai provato a colorarli o il fatto di mantenere il b/w è intenzionale?

    ReplyDelete
  4. grazie a entrambi! per quanto riguarda il colore: ho provato a colorare la seconda vignetta con GIMP e una tavoletta grafica, magari la posto anche, ma penso che potrei far di meglio. comunque accolgo volentieri il consiglio, dato che già sto esplorando un po' la colorazione digitale ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Posta posta che sono curiosa di vedere! :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...