Saturday, 30 June 2012

The origins of The real Sherlock Holmes

A new adventure of The real Sherlock Holmes is coming. In the meantime I'm sharing with you, in this post, the very first drawing I ever did with the two protagonists of this series:


As you can see, some things changed when I started the series, e.g. Sherlock's nose and other little dressing details. At that time I just wanted to do a quick drawing with Holmes & Watson, I didn't already know what I would have done later with these two characters. So they are potrayed in their traditional activity: investigating, rather than the everyday life housemate troubles I'm making them playing, reintrepreting the title of Conan Doyle's novels and short stories.

3 comments:

  1. Le origini! E come nelle migliori tradizioni, sono su un foglio di quaderno... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. esatto! che vagava stropicciandosi all'interno dello zaino da almeno un paio di mesi, aggiungo

      Delete
    2. Mah, ti dirò, non mi sembra molto stropicciato!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...