Monday, 4 June 2012

The real Sherlock Holmes - A scandal in Bohemia

Another chapter for the everyday life adventures of Sherlock Holmes. This time in a new format, and in colors! To be honest I'm not completely satisfied with the cartoon itself - I did it on the plane back from Italy, but then I used it the same as a further color test, hope you like the result.
This time I used a "softer" color palette, I'm quite ok with the results. I put also some fancy photoshopping to do the tabloid, I hope it is readable... if not, just click on the image to see a lager version.




Italian version:

4 comments:

  1. L'esclamazione "sti giornaletti demmerda" mi sta facendo ridere tuttora, sappilo. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. è esattamente quel che penso io ogni volta che passo davanti a un'edicola da ste parti :D però non so come rendere ste espressioni in inglese, purtroppo è una lingua che manca della "coloritura" che invece offre la lingua italiana

      Delete
  2. Stupenda!

    Grazie mille per il commento, CIAO!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...