Sunday, 8 July 2012

From the past: Starsky & Hutch

I have one last comic from the past to show you, in this case a fancomic devoted to one of my favourite tv series, Starsky & Hutch. Again, I have no specific date to precisely locate on the timeline this comic, it should be around 2004. And, again, it is an unfinished work: as you can see in the third page the story is suddenly interrupted. Note also the lack of professionality of inking a story that is not even finished not only with pencil, but also at the level of script, since I was inventing the story while I was drawing it and I didn't have a clear idea about how to carry on this adventure :D

Sorry to the non-Italian readers but today I am too lazy to translate this comic in English; I hope you can enjoy it the same.





4 comments:

  1. Mitici Starsky & Hutch ! Piacevano un sacco anche a me !!! ;-)

    Direi poi che il "finale" della tua storia è....GENIALE !!!! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahah grazie, scommetto che un cliffhanger del genere non lo hai mai trovato in nessun fumetto Marvel o DC :D

      Delete
  2. Voglio leggere la continuazione! :D

    PS: ciao, provengo da Retronika! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ciao, non so quante possibilità ci siano che riprenda in mano una storia interrotta quasi dieci anni fa, ma non si sa mai, magari mi torna un momento Starsky e Hutch e la finisco :D

      grazie della visita, gas, torna pure quando vuoi!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...