Thursday, 2 August 2012

My comic book at IAPF2 and CAPTION 2012


This is just a reminder of the fact that I will make my public debut on the British alternative small press scene the day after tomorrow, Saturday 4th August, at the 2nd International Alternative Press Festival, to be held at Conway Hall in London. A number of hard copies of The Real SHERLOCK HOLMES - containing all the strips + an unpublished one, with the conclusion of the series - will be for sale for the whole day (while stocks last) at the communal table.

More details can be found at http://alternativepress.org.uk, on Twitter at #IAPF and the Facebook page of the event. But this is not the only event I will attend to this month:


In fact I will be also at CAPTION 2012, another small press comic convention to be held in Oxford on 18-19 August 2012. Again, I will be there, with my booklets, only the first day, 18 August, again my comics will be available at the communal table. More infos at http://caption.org and its Twitter. So see you in London, or Oxford, or both!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...