Monday, 5 November 2012

Leeds Zine Fair 2012 and Django

So yesterday I went to the Leeds Zine Fair at the Wharf Chambers here in Leeds. And I have to say that this was another great experience, in the name of self publishing and its complete freedom of expression. You can see some photos I did yesterday here. As it happened at the Alternative Press Festival in August, also this time we did a zine in a day, an official anthology of the event collecting contributes made yesterday at the fair. And, since in these days I am in a "Django mood" for this reason, after  I ended up drawing this:


Many thanks to the Footprint Co-op which organised all this, hoping that we can have more of this kind of events around (actually I would like to have something like this to go to at least once of month).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...