Friday, 16 November 2012

Revengeful Squid

Last night I went to this Drink & draw event, part of the Thought Bubble comic festival, organised by Travelling Man Leeds, which I enjoyed very much having the chance to have a chat with some real comic artists and other comic enthusiasts. The randomly selected theme for the drawings was squids, and this is what I did, completely improvised on the moment and drawn straight with pen (on an A3 sheet so click on it for a bigger size image).

PS: I have to say thanks to Kristian Donaldson, who is a proper and much talented comic artist and one of the special guests of this event, since I've drawn the following comic with his ink pens he kindly shared with me. That was an honour for me :)

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ci ho messo del pathos :D grazie!

      Delete
  2. Il polipino è convintissimo. Mai sottovalutare i più piccini. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...