Sunday, 9 December 2012

Pints and pencils - December 2012

I went again to Pints and pencils, a local event I was talking about in this post. This time my assignment was "Madonna - massaging - Spider-man - in the Millennium Falcon cockpit", and again I did my best to figure out how to develop a 4-panel story based on this:


Actually I am not completely satisfied with this drawing - before that I went to my fist boxercise class and my hand was a little shaky XD But I won a prize also this time (three collections of fantasy, vampire and vintage comics postcards) so I'm definitely happy anyway :)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations- inspiration cannot be ordered but under circumstances , it can still be successful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :)

      (btw please sign, until your real name is not Anonymous)

      Delete
  2. Io voglio sapere come va a finire!

    Comunque complimenti per il premio. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. va a finire che si schianano su Alderaan facendo esplodere sé stessi e il pianeta, risparmiando lavoro al Gran Moff Tarkin :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...