Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Assassin's Creed II

I don't know why but today I started sketching Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed 2, then I decided to go on and complete the doodle with an assassination target and a Venetian background. That was the result:


Far from being perfect, I decided to "improve" it a little with colors. Since this was not intended to be a masterpiece (it was made on my university notebook, as you can see from the handwriting lines) I did it quite in a rush, so this coloring process could have been done much better (e.g. the color palette is quite unbalanced etc.). But since this drawing was not even supposed to be made I'm quite happy with the final result:

4 comments:

  1. Mi piace quando fai dei disegni leggermente più realistici.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. grazie, anche se il realismo non e' esattamente il mio forte

      Delete
  2. C'è poco da fare: i disegni fatti sul momento, quando c'è l'ispirazione, sono sempre quelli migliori !!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ben detto, specialmente quelli fatti coi mezzi meno adatti :P

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...