Thursday, 20 March 2014

Yorkshire Zine Weekender aftermath and Steampunk Doncaster

So, last weekend was intense, but so good! It was a while since I last did a zine fair, and it was great to be back to two of my favourite events: Sheffield Zine Fest and Leeds Zine Fair. I've met old and new friends, and enlarged my collection of zines with new readings:


We laso did the zine in a day, the official one-shot of the event collecting contributions made on the day by exhibitors, and this is my contribution:


To conclude, I would say that it was a great experience, I definitely want to go to more zine fairs! While I'm looking for them, I'm still active on Steampunk events as well, in fact I can now announce that I will be both days at Steampunk Doncaster on 21st and 22nd June 2014.


The official website is http://www.steampunkdoncaster.org/, and this is the Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/231410597032282/

2 comments:

  1. Bella Brunez!
    Fa sempre piacere vedere che sei sempre in movimento :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allora ogni tanto lo aggiorni ancora il blog !!! Certo, con tutte le cose che fai m'immagino che il tempo sarà poco...! ;-p
    Continua così, Brunez !!! A presto ! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...